So we believe that...
- School environment must be positive and stimulating.
- There must be harmony between individual welfare and community.
- The balance between discipline and love produces happy and safe kids.
- Adults are responsible of stimulating and facilitating children growth in all areas.
- The educational process is as important as its result.
- Each one's beliefs must be respected.
- Each student is a special person with different characteristics and needs, and a particular way of learning.
- Each of the areas in a student's life must be taken care of: social, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and physical.
- It is important to promote healthy life styles (food, exercise, self-knowledge, and positive communication skills).